With experienced applicators, high quality service, and end-product satisfaction, AAA Oilfield Services is the best in the business.With our wide range of experience in pipelining, tank lining, and large commercial insulation and coatings, we’ve got you covered whether your looking for home insulations, or shop and industrial applications. As a CUFCA certified company, we are excellent at what we do and will always stand behind our work.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation provides:
• Energy efficient homes: heating and cooling costs can be reduced as much as 50%
• A reduction of heating and air conditioning tonnage by as much as 35% without the loss of efficiency and comfort
• Draft free environment: sealing of cracks, joints, etc., will prevent uncontrolled movement of air through the wall assemblies
• Dust free: homes insulated with Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation show a remarkable reduction of dust accumulation
• Quiet homes: the open cells and the semi-rigid polyurethane mass will absorb and reduce the sound transmission
• Improved Air Quality
• Stable insulation: not subjected to structural deterioration or decomposition, will not settle
• Strong adhesion to the surface
Spray foam (polyurethane foam insulation) is a two-part system consisting of two liquid chemicals, isocyanate and resin, which are pumped through a specialized heating and pressurizing machine for application. The two chemicals are separate until just before they leave the foam gun where they are mixed at a specific temperature and pressure. The combined chemical reaction of the two materials creates an exothermic reaction which causes the material to expand and seal all cracks and crevices.
R-value measures the thermal resistance of a material.
The cost of spraying foam insulation is higher than insulating with some other insulation products, however spray foam insulation saves on energy costs and lowers utility bills. Monthly savings of 30% or greater can be achieved when compared to alternate insulating systems. The cost of spray foam insulation can often be recovered in less than 5 years, simply on energy savings alone.